Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

MSDN Online Magazine: Another Great Free Resource

I’ve been a subscriber to the printed version of MSDN magazine for a number of years, and lately I’ve been wondering if I should continue, as most (if not all) of the content is available online here at msdnmag. The printed version usually arrives sooner, but by the time I get to it in my reading pile, the online version is already out! Maybe they should give it away to MCSD’s!

September’s issue has a wide range of articles including guidance for building smart clients, enterprise library custom application blocks and integrating Virtual Earth into your applications. There are also links to past issue articles such as preventing SQL injection attacks, crucial security tips for developers and a selection of performance related information.


    

Powered by Blogger